Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#13 Eating less to get bigger

Ok, that's not the whole picture.  I am trying to get to under 20% body fat by September so that I can start body building.  Meaning eating more calories than my body needs to gain weight, hopefully 2 pounds of muscle for each pound of fat.  And then in December I start the burn process to try to lose 2 lbs of fat to each pound of muscle.  For hopefully a net gain of 7-10 pounds of muscle.

I want to do this at least once in my life to see what it does for me.  I am hoping to be Men's Health cover ready by next June....

I got the magazine issue today of MASS that has all the things i need to change from fat loss to muscle gain after I reach my % body fat goal.

Hopefully I will get way below 20% body fat by September, but we will see....

I am 40 after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment