Wednesday, August 17, 2011

#15 Been a While

So how has life changed in the 4 months since I last blogged?  Well Deb and I keep getting a little bit thinner and a little bit stronger.  Deb had a great birthday party and her friend Carlisa found a new beau there.  Kelsey has since moved into our home and started going to Le Cordon Bleu.  Her boyfriend Chandler, who is a really nice guy, also moved in.  I interviewed at Dell in Austin and expect to be employed there by February, if not by year's end.

I have more to say, but just wanted to get a short blog out to show I am alive.

1 comment:

  1. We have been doing great continuing on our journey to better health (aka better at 40).
    I have at last joined you in the "40" part.... I had such a blast at my dance party and at my pool party! It is awesome to have such great friends and family who came to celebrate it with me/us!!
    As always, I look forward to the next adventure with my sexy husband! <3

    ReplyDelete