Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#18 Getting Ready for Austin

So I have 16 days to prepare for the initial move.  That is I am picking up my brother on the 14th and moving stuff to the Austin apartment on the 15th.  I have got a lot on my mind.

I have bought a new bed, nightstands, mattress, dining set, 2 piece sectional sofa, and end tables.  It seems I am also going to buy a new full bed for Michael and Jarrod will use it for now.

I need to determine what to do with the TV situation.  I have to move my Direct Tv to Austin or pay a shitload to cancel.   But I want to leave my family the current tv and then put it in the bedroom when Deb moves.

I have been looking at TVs, but I get BIGitis and then everything costs 2k+.

Jarrod is flying down on the 14th and bringing clothes essentially.  So we need to be prepared to get our move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment