Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#2 Tell me about the physical changes first Scott

Scott, I would be happy to.

I was dying.  There is no better way to put it.  Sleep apnea was killing me.  I would wake up 3-5 times a night "consciously" with a very bad headache from not breathing.

I was around 300 pounds and I was killing myself every night.

Willpower, I have.  Motivation I lacked.  Imminent death seemed like as good of a motivation as any.

Ok, so you have lost nearly 50 pounds, you can't even remember the last time you woke up with a headache?  Why are you still pushing to be more?

Why not.  I can do it.  When was the last time I actually proved to myself I could be more than I am.  It's time.  Being 40 seems like a good threshold to cross into a healthier place to me.

Ok, but you read about this stuff for 4-10 hours a week, exercise, nutrition, meditation, attitude changes, etc.  not to mention hours at the gym, in the park, and in the kitchen.  Why so much effort?

Why not?  You got something better to do?  Are you not already reaping the rewards?

Be honest you just want to be a hot hunky dude desired by women and awesome to other guys.

DAMN skippy.  My wife has always been beautiful and grows moreso everyday she does this with me.  Me?  I want to be badass.  I want to wow others.  For no other good damn reason than my ego would REALLY like the praise.

So your wife is doing this too?  Is that helping?

I couldn't do this without her.  I wouldn't want to.  We are greater than the sum of our parts.  She makes me MORE than whole.

Wow, Scott.  You are such a kissass.


Maybe, but I really believe in the power of 'Us'.  And I truly believe Michael will make 'Us' even stronger.

Well, that's a good blog for today.  Odd writing style you have there Mr. Schindler.   Maybe you can talk about your spiritual changes tomorrow?  

It is pretty new to me, but I would love to....see you then.

1 comment:

  1. We do make a great team :-)
    Your kissassing will be repaid in kind, sexy man of mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete